UTAH MAN SETS WILD FIRE TRYING TO LIGHT SPIDER ON FIRE
If you didn’t know any better, you’d think the story came from Florida. But no. This came from our neighbors to the east, Utah. A man was arrested after admitting to authorities the Springville Fire, which burned over 40 acres, was caused in a peculiar way. 26 year old Cory Allan Martin said he saw a spider in the mountainous area, and decided it was a good idea to burn it with a lighter. Well, he instead lit the surrounding brush on fire and, yeah. Not good. He was arrested on reckless burning and possession charges, which might as well fall under reckless burning as well.
FORBIDDEN LOVE BETWEEN A BLIND DOG AND A CAT
When you cross paths with a black cat, you better watch out. But what if you can’t? A dog named Blaze went blind in 2020 and recently had one of his eyes removed. The dog was obviously very anxious about this and that caused issues… until a cat named Satin stepped up to the plate. They got along well at first, but once Blaze went blind, the cat was getting trampled on. So, the cat took it upon herself to start meowing when Blaze is near to help steer him in the right direction. Now the dog is less clumsy, headed in the right direction, and are inseparable.
GET THESE M*****F****** SNAKES OUT THIS M*****F******* POPCORN!
Kimberly Slaughter was having an ordinary day going grocery shopping in Virginia. All of a sudden, she noticed something in the corner of her eye. A bag of popcorn with a slight hole in the corner. Being a responsible person, she grabbed it and brought it to the front to make sure they didn’t sell the bag. As she did so, out popped a Black Rat Snake. How’s that for nightmare fuel. The snake is non-venomous, thankfully, but it was a biggie, taking up the full length of her cart. The snake was removed from the store, and Kimberly was no longer a fan of popcorn.