Top 10 Unacceptable First Date Spots & Why We Disagree
This list was started after a woman went viral last week for complaining about being taken to the Cheesecake Factory on a first date. She explained her displeasure with the spot and put this list together of unacceptable first date spots. We are just sharing the top 10, but also why we just couldn’t understand why a lot of these spots made the list. Check out the list below and why we agree and disagree with the spots she put on the list.
Top 10 Unacceptable First Date Spots
5. Olive Garden
6. The Movies
7. Your House
8. Any Fast Food Chain
9. Buffalo Wild Wings
Here are some reasons why I absolutely disagree with certain ones on this list
- Cheesecake Factory should never be on anyone’s DO NOT list. Cheesecake Factory is amazing and has a menu the size of a bible. There is something for everyone at Cheesecake Factory. You can dress down or dress up and they have great cocktails and obviously cheesecake. What is NOT to love?
- Applebee’s I mean common, different $1 cocktails every month. What is not to love there?
- Chili’s is bomb.com. I am not ashamed my husband and I frequent Chili’s for their flat breads, chicken alfredo and of course those baby back ribs.
- Chipotle… I will give you that one. While I do love it. It’s not for a first date but rather a second date lunch.
- Olive Garden, common! My first ‘real’ date with my husband was at Olive Garden what is not to love about soup salad and breadsticks? Common, folks.
- The movies… I will give you that too. There is no talking in the movies. Maybe if you do dinner before or after I will accept it.
- Your house is acceptable if you are a chef and you have a clean house. Set good background music, nice wine, nice table wear and you could be set to go.
- Any fast-food chain should definitely be on this list. Can’t do a drive-through on the first date unless you are 11 years old.
- B-Dubs I will only accept if there is a huge game or fight on and your date is a sports fan. Then and only then will I accept.
- Wingstop to me goes up there with fast food. It’s not a first date spot, I don’t care how good the garlic parm wings are.
What spots are on your top 10 unacceptable first date spots?